Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My wonky eye.

I'm doing better with the blogging already!

So I found out last week I needed glasses. After suffering through blinding headaches for a few weeks and eyelids that felt as thougha whole kids sandpit had been forced under them, it finally occured to me that, hey, maybe I need glasses.

So off I popped to the optometrist, and it turns out I have a bit 'o' long vision and an eye that focuses on a funny angle. I'm possibly the only person in the world that got very excited when informed they need glasses, and I must admit the optometrist looked at me a little strangely.

So after all that, here I am sitting with a natty little pair of red glasses perched on my face that cost the equivalent of a small Pacific island nation. And as much as I have always wanted glasses, my only complaint?

That the 'Versace' written on the arms isn't bigger.......Look if I have spent this much on my nifty new fashion statement, I want the whole world knowing about it!!

2 comments: